(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing and practising the skills and techniques to plan, structure and write clear business reports in order to build business cases.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe a structured approach to report writing.
- To develop business writing skills and techniques.
- To apply these skills and techniques using relevant examples.
- The five stage approach
- a logical framework for planning the report
- Aiming at the reader
- determining the purpose of the report
- where to start
- considering the target readership
- The overall structure
- using the four ‘Ps’
- Drafting and editing
- grammar, spelling and points of style
- editing, reviewing and cutting
- Action planning and feedback