(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing the skills and techniques required when communicating in writing in the form of instructions or verbally in the form of a presentation.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the principles of effective communication.
- To develop techniques and skills aimed at improving performance.
- To be able to apply these skills and techniques in daily activities.
- the stages involved
- the skills required
- Instructional techniques
- the structure of effective instructions
- the sequence of ideas
- clear objectives
- logical sequence
- straightforward style
Presenting information verbally
- effective body language
- holding attention and keeping control
- summarising and handling questions
- delivery and feedback
Action planning and feedback