(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing the skills and techniques required when communicating in any way with existing or potential customers.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the basic principles of effective customer care.
- To develop a range of customer care techniques and skills.
- To be able to apply these techniques and skills in daily activities.
- Qualities of customer care
- what is customer care?
- the skills required
- listening to customers
- Handling customer care
- customer care on the telephone
- customer impressions
- valuing customers
- Customer complaints
- welcoming complaints
- resolving customer complaints
- using the complaint handling structure
- learning from complaints
- Action planning and feedback