(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing a range of influencing and persuading skills to enable delegates to become more effective in a variety of work related situations.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the elements of the influencing and persuading process.
- To develop techniques and skills aimed at improving performance.
- To be able to apply these skills and techniques in a wide range of situations.
- What is influencing and persuading?
- the stages involved
- the skills required to influence and persuade effectively
- the ILEG inventory (incentive, logic, empathy and group)
- Using the influencing and persuading framework
- preparing your case
- the 4Ps (position, problems, possibilities and proposal) and PROEP
- anticipating problems and developing acceptable solutions
- Using influencing and persuading skills and techniques
- understanding different perceptions
- influencing in teams
- maintaining a positive, continuing relationship
- Action planning and feedback