(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing the skills required by those who are dealing with potential customers on the telephone.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the basic principles of effective telephone selling.
- To develop a range of practical telephone selling skills.
- To practice these skills using course exercises.
- Establishing the customer relationship
- the sales process
- building customer relationships
- selling on the telephone
- Planning the call
- dealing with customers
- buyer decisions
- outgoing calls
- Making the call
- using your plan
- starting a call and using discussion aids
- selling features and benefits
- Overcoming objections and closing the call
- structure of objections
- overcoming objections
- closing techniques
- Action planning and feedback