(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing a range of techniques to assist delegates when managing absence through illness in the workplace.
The objectives of the course are:
- To increase awareness of absence management as a means to improve productivity.
- To develop a range of techniques, procedures and strategies for controlling absence.
- To apply these strategies when dealing with short and long term absence.
- the effects of absence
- organisational absence review
- policies and procedures
- statistical analysis
- effective management
- essential skills
- the lost time rate calculation
- long term illness and return to work
- absence review meetings
Action planning and feedback