(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at equipping delegates with the knowledge and skills required for the successful application of their organisation’s grievance procedures within their existing roles.
The objectives of the course are:
- To demonstrate a practical knowledge of grievance procedures.
- To develop a skills for handling grievance situations.
- To develop a range of problem solving techniques
- Skills required for grievance handling
- interpersonal skills
- listening skills
- interviewing skills
- non-verbal communication
- Grievance procedures
- knowing your own procedures
- techniques for conducting a grievance interview
- Problem solving techniques
- applying the techniques and procedures
- grievance case studies
- assessing individual performance
- Action planning and feedback