(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at equipping delegates with the knowledge and skills required for the successful application of their organisation’s discipline procedures within their existing roles.
The objectives of the course are:
- To demonstrate a practical knowledge of discipline procedures.
- To develop interviewing skills for handling disciplinary situations.
- To practice these skills in a training environment.
- Discipline in the workplace
- the meaning and context of discipline
- praising and reprimanding
- applying the rules
- know your own disciplinary procedure and code
- Interview skills
- Carrying out a Disciplinary Investigation
- applying the techniques and procedures
- assessing individual performance
- Action planning and feedback