Recruitment and Selection
(Duration of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing the skills required in the preparation, interviewing and decision making stages of recruitment and selection.
The objectives of the course are:
- To demonstrate a range of practical recruitment and selection procedures.
- To gain confidence and experience in the application of these procedures.
- To develop the skills for successful interviewing and selection of a candidate.
Understanding the stages in the process
- job descriptions
- person specifications
- advertising and Shortlisting
- planning and structuring an interview
- the roles of an interview panel
- communication and listening skills
- questioning techniques
Action planning and feedback