(Duration of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is for all levels of staff and aims to assist in identifying and minimising the negative effects of stress in the workplace.
The objectives of the course are:
- To recognise stress and stressful situations in the workplace.
- To develop techniques and procedures aimed at controlling stress.
- To apply these techniques to minimise the negative effects of stress.
- Understanding stress in the workplace
- defining stress?
- identifying stress factors
- recognising stress in others
- Personality and stress
- assessing type A and type B stress in ourselves
- evaluating our own characteristics
- managing stress in the workplace
- Stress management policy and procedure
- evaluating your own organisation’s policies and procedures
- applying policy and procedures
- awareness of legislation
- risk assessment and risk control
- Action planning and feedback