(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing a practical understanding of the processes involved in the management of change, to enable delegates to implement change effectively in the workplace.
The objectives of the course are:
- To develop a range of skills and techniques for managing change.
- To develop a process for managing change.
- To apply the techniques required to implement the change process.
- Change and the organisation
- the pressures for and against change
- internal and external factors
- how change affects organisations
- Change management skills
- understanding resistance to change
- managing resistance
- Identifying and dealing with the issues
- Change management techniques
- a four-stage framework for the change process
- planning and controlling the change
- project management
- Action planning and feedback