Creativity and Innovation
(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing a range of skills and techniques required to become more creative and innovative in the workplace.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the basic principles of creativity and innovation.
- To develop techniques and skills aimed at becoming more creative.
- To apply these skills and techniques in a workplace environment.
- What is creativity and innovation?
- personal assessment of current creativity
- the skills required for effective creativity
- using innovation as a business tool
- The 4 C’s of creativity
- what are the 4C’s of creativity?
- applying the process
- measuring success
- Business innovation
- definitions of creativity in relation to business innovation
- logical and lateral thinking
- creating the right culture in which to innovate
- overcoming the barriers to innovation in organisations
- Action planning and feedback