(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing the skills and techniques required both by the individual and the team for solving problems.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the basic principles of problem solving.
- To develop a range of problem solving skills and techniques.
- To apply these skills and techniques in practical situations.
- Typical workplace problems
- tackling problems at work
- the skills required
- The problem solving process
- the 8 stages involved
- problem solving techniques
- idea generation techniques
- using the task methodology process
- Consensus decision taking
- the decision taker as a leader
- key actions for decision taking
- using the musts and wants technique
- Action planning and feedback