(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing an awareness of team dynamics and a range of practical skills and techniques to improve team morale and productivity.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the basic principles of team building and team working.
- To develop a range of practical team building skills and techniques.
- To practise these skills and techniques during course exercises.
- What is a team?
- the differences between groups and teams
- the characteristics of high performing teams
- the link between effective teams and productivity
- The team building process
- the role of the team leader
- agreeing achievable team objectives
- monitoring progress and developments
- Skills for effective team building
- team problem solving
- team decision taking
- measuring team performance
- dealing with conflict
- Action planning and feedback