Team Leader Role
(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at making delegates aware of the team leader’s role and to provide them with a range of skills and techniques to assist the relationship between the team leader and the team.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the principles of effective leadership and team development.
- To develop skills and techniques to improve team performance.
- To apply these skills and techniques during course exercises.
Effective leadership skills
- effective delegation
- using an appropriate leadership style
- developing interpersonal skills
Leader’s role in team development
- team problem solving
- team communication
- criteria for successful teams
Managing the 3 leadership variables
- the task
- the team
- the individual
Action planning and feedback