(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at providing delegates with a range of practical skills and techniques to assist them with improving personal motivation and team morale.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the basic principles of team and individual motivation.
- To develop a range of practical motivational skills and techniques.
- To practise these skills and techniques during course exercises.
- What is motivation?
- the link between motivation and productivity
- the skills required for effective motivation
- Motivational theories in practise
- maximising satisfaction
- minimising dissatisfaction
- self-assessment of motivational factors
- sources of workplace satisfaction and dissatisfaction
- Team motivation planning
- setting objectives and measuring performance
- reinforcement theory
- job design – enrichment, enlargement and rotation
- Action planning and feedback