(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing and practising the techniques required to enable delegates to effectively plan, organise and control their daily activities.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the basic principles of time management.
- To develop a set of skills and techniques to aid time management.
- To be able to apply these skills and techniques in daily activities.
- The time planning and organising process
- the benefits of good time management
- the skills required
- Prioritising personal goals
- setting priorities
- SMART objectives
- Practical techniques
- identifying timewasters and time stealers
- making the best use of meetings
- learning to say no
- the art of delegation
- handling paperwork and interruptions
- time estimating and planning
- Action planning and feedback