(Durations of Courses: 1 Day)
This course is aimed at developing the skills and techniques required by those who are involved in all types of in-house training.
The objectives of the course are:
- To describe the basic principles of training.
- To develop a practical training session.
- To deliver a practical training session.
- Effective training
- the stages involved
- the role of the team leader as trainer
- the skills required for effective training
- The training cycle
- agreeing achievable objectives
- evaluating performance
- handling under-achievement
- Developing training skills and techniques
- Developing and delivering a training session
- subject and materials preparation
- writing materials and using equipment
- delivery of training sessions by delegates
- Action planning and feedback