Our HR consultants aim to provide a customised service for our clients rather than a one size fits all approach. We like to understand the needs of the organisation to tailor our services to suit their requirements.
Some of the challenges faced by organisations today are absenteeism, accidents at work, bullying and harassment, data protection concerns, recruiting the right people for the right job, keeping up to date with constant changes in employment legislation and employee/company values, to mention a few. We provide and deliver creative, cost-effective solutions, advice and guidance on these and other complex HR issues to match our clients HR needs.
Our services include:
- HR Support and Advice at the tip of your fingers or on site
- HR Policy Development
- HR Audits
- Retention Strategies
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
- Disciplinary and Grievance, Dismissals
- Performance Management
- Contract of Employment / Terms and Conditions
- Employee Hand books
- Employment Law Support and/or Training
- Succession planning
Our employment law support is backed up by close links with a leading law firm, to whom referrals can be made in appropriate situations.
With our customised services we aim to make a difference to your organisation. We do this by helping you achieve best practice and a people oriented vision for your organisation, working alongside as your HR business partner or service provider.
HR Business Partner
As an HR business partner, we enable you to have your own HR department. You will be provided with a dedicated HR Manager who will understand various aspects of your business i.e. products and services, competitors, financials, strategic goals and objectives. We will tailor our services to suit your goals and objectives. On retainer, for a fixed monthly/yearly subscription your HR Manager will provide expert advice on and more:
- Employment Legislation
- Grievance resolution (Terms & Conditions, General, Health & Safety, Bullying & Harassment)
- Disciplinary Action
- Review of all existing contracts of employment, policies and procedures, employee handbook
- Employment Law training & coaching for your employees and management team
- Telephone HR support providing detailed advice on an individual basis
HR Department Development
We can undertake the development of the HR department by completing an evaluation of all HR functions and producing a strategic HR business plan; helping to implement and integrate this plan within the business.
For further information on HR Services please contact: